February 2, 2017
After a short hiatus caused by Jason's trip to Utah, and the critically acclaimed musical LA LA Land, we're back to talk about Lane Kiffin getting everyone hyped, National Signing Day, Baylor's latest legal issues (and how even talking about it makes us trolls), Jason thinks he knows food as well as Guy Fieri, we dig, briefly, into Die Antwoord's history, and get side tracked along the way. It's Episode 21 and it is everything you've ever wished for in a podcast. Period.
January 18, 2017
Oh, you know. I listen to everything.
On Episode 20, Jason turns 36, the cake says 35, and we pick the top 15 songs/albums that influenced our respective teenage years.
- The Strokes - Hard to Explain -- Is This It
- Cursive - The Recluse -- The Ugly Organ
- Weezer - The Good Life -- Pinkerton
- Aphex Twin - Heliosphan -- Selected Ambient Works 85-92
- 311 - Omaha Style -- Grassroots
- Sponge - Plowed -- Rotting Pinata
- New Radicals - You get what you give -- Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
- Saves The Day - Handsome Boy -- Can't Slow Down
- Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean - Stankonia
- As Friends Rust - Coffee Black - S/T
- Morrissey - National Front Disco -- Your Arsenal
- Fishbone - Servitude -- Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe
- Rollins Band - Low Self Opinion -- End of the Silence
- NOFX - S&M Airlines - S&M Airlines
- Snapcase - Drain Me- Lookinglasself
January 12, 2017
This week's episode has everything!
- Scott finishes off the Hot Sauce Bowl Pick'em Challenge.
- Breaking News: Donald Trump Golden Shower Extravaganza.
We need an Alex Jones Sound Board.
Donald Trump is going to let RFK Jr get everyone's kid sick.
Are chemicals turning the frogs into homosexuals?
Bad Macho Man Impressions.
Worse Trump impressions.
Should we talk about Professional Wrestling - a thing we know nothing about?
How easy would it be to beat up hundreds of 5 year olds?
Topless country girls covered in mud.
Oklahoma Fan Shit Posting.
January 3, 2017
On this week's episode we kick off 2017 by eating the hottest sauces yet and it is somewhat miserable.
Here is a list of things we talk about and or mention in no particular order:
- Clemson Football
- Alabama Football
- Ohio State Football
- Arkansas Football
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople (I totally murder this movie's name, by the way)
- Lane Kiffin
- Internet Witches
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Dave's Gourmet Insanity Ghost Pepper hot sauce
- Brooklyn Brewery's Improved Old Fashioned
- Blair's Original Death Sauce w/ Chipotle
- Half Moon Bay Trading's Iguana Radioactive Explosively Hot Pepper Sauce
- Tropical Pepper Co's Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce
- Tropical Pepper Co's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Other nonsense.
December 28, 2016
Happy New Year to everyone!
This week we pay up on week 2 bowl games with hotter, but still not hot enough, hot sauce, we talk about how we celebrated Christmas, we make all but the College Football National Championship bowl picks, and we talk about a few of the 2016 things we really like.
December 21, 2016
On this weeks episode of the Rushing Attack Podcast, we follow through on our week one bowl game pick'em hot sauce punishment, we learn that Facebook Live isn't THE most exciting thing in the world (for anyone) ((but please watch us on FB Live, thanks)), Scott INSISTS that Tim Burton's Batman was trash but everyone agrees Gremlins is amazing, we make our week two picks, and then we talk about a bunch of nonsense.
December 14, 2016
On this week's episode, we take the light beer challenge and the results will SHOCK YOU! We discuss the future of USF, FAU, FIU, Lane Kiffin, Butch Davis, and Charlie Strong. We give a shout out to the SRSLY Casual Podcast and then we make our round 1 bowl pick'ems - for each wrong pick we'll be punished with a round of hot sauce roulette. AND we almost keep the episode under 2 hours.
December 6, 2016
On this weeks episode we really entrench ourselves in the post-season, ramble about the NFL, talk about stuff white people like, work out the details of our hot sauce bowl pick'em, discuss the complexities of animal communication, tell some stories about getting way to drunk, and spend entirely too much time trying to figure out how to pronounce Goebbels.
November 30, 2016
On this weeks episode we come to terms with going 0-3 as Arkansas, Florida, and Nebraska all lose the last game of the regular season. We discuss tips and tricks for talking to someone when you've forgotten their name, get seriously side tracked by a 90s utter jams, we compare UCF's mascot to the Purdue choo choo, and Jason reveals to Scott his one weird trick that makes Christmas shopping for your significant other a breeze.
November 22, 2016
This week Jason, Scott, and Brian say some very nice things about Kansas and Vandy, recap the top 25, talk about Thanksgiving foods (I think?), marijuana edibles, our favorite social media platforms, salt lamps, and Jason tries not to lose his voice and/or die before the end of the episode.