February 22, 2017
This week has got it all:
- Bill Maher's interview with Miley Dopplepopolis
- Disney's decision to drop PewDiePie
- The return of
the mack Zima
- Clear Pepsi cocktails
- Taxing robots
- The modest lifestyle of Vladimir Putin
- Taxing the lizard people
- The Jewish banker/lizard people hierarchy
- Flat Earth conspiracies and the undue influence of Big Globe
- Elon Musk's suggestion that this is all a simulation and if we are in a simulation Scott wants to know why he didn't get a better avatar
- Brian shows us basketball player dicks on Snapchat
- We try and figure out YouTube Celebs and Twitch streamers
- Chance the rappers plan to destroy Ticketmaster and scalpers
- and a bunch of other random things that come up along the way.
February 18, 2017
Scott is back! This week talk a little more about the Super Bowl, Falcons hiring Sark, Patriots players not attending the white house, Trump's handshake, LeGarrette Blount punching Donald Trump, t-shirts that don't fit properly, how fat baseball players are, Chad Kelly's eyebrows, Alabama football recruiting, Nick Saban punching Charlie Weis' gut, arena league football, This Was The XFL, Utah, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, the attack on public lands, we try and figure how to get that sweet sweet George Soros protester money, Obama burner phones, a TON of other things and then we spend way too much time talking about some local radio hack named Rhett Palmer.
February 10, 2017
Sorry we're late! This week Jason and Brian are joined by "Ray Ray" while Scott is home sick. I'll be honest, there isn't a lot of structure here.
We mostly ramble about the Super Bowl, Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, mouth kissing Cory Booker, Ted Cruz Porn (and Ted Cruz fetishists), PornHub comments, The Santa Clarita Diet, nature, can I bring 2 shoes on Naked & Afraid?, exploring Utah's National Parks and Monuments, Joe Rogan's constant yelling, Dorothy Lynch Homestyle Dressing and how much it would cost to completely sell out.
February 2, 2017
After a short hiatus caused by Jason's trip to Utah, and the critically acclaimed musical LA LA Land, we're back to talk about Lane Kiffin getting everyone hyped, National Signing Day, Baylor's latest legal issues (and how even talking about it makes us trolls), Jason thinks he knows food as well as Guy Fieri, we dig, briefly, into Die Antwoord's history, and get side tracked along the way. It's Episode 21 and it is everything you've ever wished for in a podcast. Period.
January 18, 2017
Oh, you know. I listen to everything.
On Episode 20, Jason turns 36, the cake says 35, and we pick the top 15 songs/albums that influenced our respective teenage years.
- The Strokes - Hard to Explain -- Is This It
- Cursive - The Recluse -- The Ugly Organ
- Weezer - The Good Life -- Pinkerton
- Aphex Twin - Heliosphan -- Selected Ambient Works 85-92
- 311 - Omaha Style -- Grassroots
- Sponge - Plowed -- Rotting Pinata
- New Radicals - You get what you give -- Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too
- Saves The Day - Handsome Boy -- Can't Slow Down
- Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean - Stankonia
- As Friends Rust - Coffee Black - S/T
- Morrissey - National Front Disco -- Your Arsenal
- Fishbone - Servitude -- Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe
- Rollins Band - Low Self Opinion -- End of the Silence
- NOFX - S&M Airlines - S&M Airlines
- Snapcase - Drain Me- Lookinglasself
January 12, 2017
This week's episode has everything!
- Scott finishes off the Hot Sauce Bowl Pick'em Challenge.
- Breaking News: Donald Trump Golden Shower Extravaganza.
We need an Alex Jones Sound Board.
Donald Trump is going to let RFK Jr get everyone's kid sick.
Are chemicals turning the frogs into homosexuals?
Bad Macho Man Impressions.
Worse Trump impressions.
Should we talk about Professional Wrestling - a thing we know nothing about?
How easy would it be to beat up hundreds of 5 year olds?
Topless country girls covered in mud.
Oklahoma Fan Shit Posting.
January 3, 2017
On this week's episode we kick off 2017 by eating the hottest sauces yet and it is somewhat miserable.
Here is a list of things we talk about and or mention in no particular order:
- Clemson Football
- Alabama Football
- Ohio State Football
- Arkansas Football
- Hunt for the Wilderpeople (I totally murder this movie's name, by the way)
- Lane Kiffin
- Internet Witches
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Dave's Gourmet Insanity Ghost Pepper hot sauce
- Brooklyn Brewery's Improved Old Fashioned
- Blair's Original Death Sauce w/ Chipotle
- Half Moon Bay Trading's Iguana Radioactive Explosively Hot Pepper Sauce
- Tropical Pepper Co's Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce
- Tropical Pepper Co's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce
- Other nonsense.
December 28, 2016
Happy New Year to everyone!
This week we pay up on week 2 bowl games with hotter, but still not hot enough, hot sauce, we talk about how we celebrated Christmas, we make all but the College Football National Championship bowl picks, and we talk about a few of the 2016 things we really like.
December 21, 2016
On this weeks episode of the Rushing Attack Podcast, we follow through on our week one bowl game pick'em hot sauce punishment, we learn that Facebook Live isn't THE most exciting thing in the world (for anyone) ((but please watch us on FB Live, thanks)), Scott INSISTS that Tim Burton's Batman was trash but everyone agrees Gremlins is amazing, we make our week two picks, and then we talk about a bunch of nonsense.
December 14, 2016
On this week's episode, we take the light beer challenge and the results will SHOCK YOU! We discuss the future of USF, FAU, FIU, Lane Kiffin, Butch Davis, and Charlie Strong. We give a shout out to the SRSLY Casual Podcast and then we make our round 1 bowl pick'ems - for each wrong pick we'll be punished with a round of hot sauce roulette. AND we almost keep the episode under 2 hours.